[urq] Fraudulent UrQ Listing on Ebay

Martin Pajak Martin at quattro.ca
Thu Oct 13 13:54:03 EDT 2005

Same thing happened after my '71 911 was purchased.
Some guy copied the sellers web page and placed an add on ebay.
Left everything same, including pictures (lazy a**)...
The 911 registry guys noticed though and the ebay dropped the listing.
If the person was a bit more creative i.e. use other pics and fake VINs god only knows how many scams actually go unnoticed.

With Specialty cars it's a bit harder to get away with it.