[urq] 10V FWIW dept

djdawson2 at aol.com djdawson2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 11:47:51 EST 2006

I agree... as I installed an aluminum one on my 20v engine in my UrS.  In a car that heavy, it used to feel tricky getting it rolling from a standstill with an RS2 turbo.  I'm now running a significantly larger turbo, and with the lightened flywheel, it feels eager to jump off the line.
PS: Keep the Turkey... it's one of those things that makes us love these cars.