[urq] The usual swaybar bushings question...(NAC)

j.koenig j.koenig at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 28 09:48:08 EST 2006

Yeah, and why do "flammable" and "inflammable" mean the same thing?  It's that lazy, 
shorthand thing.  Don't get me started!

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Rich Letsinger" <rletsinger at gmail.com>


I've also always found the "swaybar" name odd.  It's actually an anti-sway or anti-roll 
bar.  Some purists insist on calling it one of those names.  But you're certainly right 
about it's "stabalizer" duties on the big Audis, the C4 chassis (s-car) as well.


More information about the urq mailing list