[urq] 034 EFI

Bill Bennett bill_bennett at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 02:22:07 EDT 2006

and the fuel leaks on the fuel rail directly above the exhaust manifold
until I chose to have the fittings tigged, it was not spot on, your rail
sucked wind, it leaks gas sure hope you upgrade it, so it does not drip
gasoline on the exhaust manifold, tigging the AN fittings stopped the drip,
no sealant could cure the leak, cost me another $50.00 to have the fittings
tigged, thank the spirits that the non replaceable car did not get set on
fire... nothing could replace this car,, ever