[urq] Dubious audifans Urq ad

Jon Archibald urquattro at comcast.net
Thu Jul 27 01:10:06 EDT 2006

Yeah, like I said, looks okay aside from the owner's assertion that he can
BS his way through selling a car he obviously doesn't know jack about.

Mike H, why you selling all your cars all the sudden? Or is that a joke I
don't get? 95% of my living family is Canadian, but I still miss the subtle
humor (humour?)of my northern kin sometimes :-)