[urq] urq] 1983 urq with 56k miles sold for $22,450

Mike Del Tergo mdeltergo at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 06:10:21 EST 2006

take mine, (it is a twin to the one in the ad) its got less than 1/2 the
miles and I'd take 2/3 of their 18K Euros, shipping is up to you!

Urqs seem to be cheap on the other side of the Atlantic. The asking price
for my -88 MB was  $24 288 back here in Finland.

A mint early quad lamp would cost loads of money here. This for instance in

And that car is not really nice at all...

Maybe I should buy an early example from the US

PS. have a look at this car, I would love one, a bit costy though:

Johan Hisinger
Helsinki, Finland