[urq] UPG Update

ECP4NOW at aol.com ECP4NOW at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 22:40:46 EST 2006

Well.....  I sure would like to go.....
Don't know what I will be driving..... but this may be the year I can get
Clarke lurking in Halifax, Nova Scotia.....

It looks as though the usual location will not be available this  year for
our GTG.

I personally would like to try and get as many urqs  as possible to the
Museum of Transportation in Brookline, Ma. on Sunday, June  18th at around 10
am. Maybe we can meet up before hand somewhere in the area  so we can pull in