[urq] mustang vs 959

Brandon Rogers brogers at terrix.com
Thu May 11 18:05:51 EDT 2006

Some, including this one - have been fully US legalized.  Bruce Canepa out
of CA has done quite a few - there were several articles in several
magazines a good year or so ago.  he ditched the factory engine management
in favor of one that allowed for a 02 sensor, then also swapped out turbos
for a more normal twin turbo setup , instead of the sequential factory set
up.  What I don't recall as I sit here is the crashing part...