[urq] mustang vs 959

Mike Veglia msvphoto at pacbell.net
Fri May 12 15:57:25 EDT 2006

In a message dated  Thu, 11 May 2006 Steve B writes:
<< ... I'd definitely go with the Porsche myself ... but I wonder if that EPA regulation is still in force ... I don't think they're allowed on any road under any circumstances ... >>

Actually, they are apparently okay now. I'm not sure what the loophole is, but Bruce Canepa (just over the hill from you here in Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley) has been selling federalized 959s for a few years now.

I was sort of stunned when I first heard this.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography