[urq] mustang vs 959

K B audinut2004 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 13 19:34:44 EDT 2006

They have even listed one on craigslist here locally!
  Nice HP increase!

Wolff <wolff at turboquattro.com> wrote:  It's a local  guy Bruce Canepa that converts them to be US legal. I have
seen on several occasions a 959 with a guy half driving the car and half
driving a laptop. I was even in my urq one time driving next to one for a
stretch down highway 1.