[urq] Photo of my rear tie rod and chassis dent.

Martin Pajak martin at quattro.ca
Tue Oct 10 21:41:58 EDT 2006

Just found a pic on my own website.

Here is what the orientation of the tie rod is supposed to be:

Hope this helps

Martin Pajak

1982 Audi Ur-quattro (50,000 mi) new project
1983 Audi Ur-quattro (85,000 mi) Concourse d'Elegance
1985 Audi Ur-quattro (214,000 km) Euro spec. import mit 3B :)
1987 Audi 4000s quattro (212,000 km) wintervagen mit 7A :)