[urq] Megaquirt V2.2 5 cyl configuration

Ben Swann benswann at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 12:54:40 EDT 2007

Dead on!

Piston at top of bore - verified with rod.  TDC mark on flywheel  - pointer at
hash mark/0.  Front of crank sprocket at cover dimple.

Both cam lobes outward - valves closed on #1 TDC.

Distributor rotor on #1 mark per. Bentley et.al.  and set in window.

Spark Plugs - coated wet!  So I'm putting in some fresh plugs.