[urq] Getting a low coolant warning on upgrade? '82 Urq radiator hose

steven j michellepfeiffersx at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 23:33:53 EDT 2007

When a fellow named Andy unknowningly lost all his
coolant, warping his cyl head  - I think a
recommendation was made to upgrade to the newer
resevoir.  The point was it has a low coolant
indicator which would have tipped him off.  If this is
true - it might be a useful upgrade -  assuming the
newer type hose will be available for a while.
Others - does this make sense?  Any BTDT on adding a
low coolant dash light on these older cars?