[urq] brake/clutch fluid

j.koenig koenigj at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 11:50:55 EDT 2007

In my humble opinion, the Ate fluid strikes an nice balance between quality and price.
It's not crazy expensive -- I don't think there's that much to be saved -- and it has a
solid reputation.  I use it in my street cars, plus I really like the idea of using the
two different colors when flushing the system.