[urq] Parts needed from Donor 200 for 3B Conversion?

The Corbs c.corbishley at comcast.net
Sat Dec 1 19:18:26 PST 2007

I'm in Charleston, SC.

Depending on what the local junk yard regards as a minimum remainder in
order to take the car, I would consider providing parts at nominal charge
plus shipping.

Frankly first prize would be if someone wanted the roller and would take the
whole thing away.

It is a NE car so the body is not in great shape.

John Corbs