[urq] UPG 07??

Thomas Pollock tompollock2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 21:17:33 EDT 2007

We'll be at the MoT again this year. Some awesome cars (urqs) last year. Quite the place...

Gary Brown <gmbchef at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I had a lot of questions regarding a urq GTG sometime this summer or fall. I think it's time we try to get as many as we can at LRP, or the MoT in Brookline, MA, or anywhere else that urq owners can gather. I even had an urq owner at Calisle mention having a meet in his area in Tennessee, and go for a drive on a Nurburgring type course.

I also would be up for an old fashioned UPG on private property again like the ones in the past.

Audifans urq mailing list
Send posts to: mailto:urq at audifans.com