[urq] West Coast UPG GTG This Year?

W.Stedman wstedman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 09:30:32 EDT 2007

You could count me in!

-----Original Message-----
From: urq-bounces at audifans.com [mailto:urq-bounces at audifans.com] On Behalf
Of urquattro at comcast.net
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 9:37 PM
To: urq at audifans.com
Subject: [urq] West Coast UPG GTG This Year?

Has anyone considered a West-side get together this summer or fall?

Maybe we're just too spread out, but it would be awesome to get all the
Oregon/Wa/Cali folks together for a huge flared-fender love fest, as well as
anybody else who cares to show!

I'd be into something in the SF Bay Area; so many beautiful spots to
congregate and take incredible photos. If the OR/WA folks organized a
caravan down there, we could at least have a collective of tools/knowledge
in case anything went wrong along the way. Plus, 4 or 5 or more of us
bombing down the I-5 would be just plain fun.

I might just be giddy because my car seems to be finally coming back into
good health, but thought I would mention it, see if anybody else has had
similar thoughts...

Audifans urq mailing list
Send posts to: mailto:urq at audifans.com