[urq] My car seems really slow now

Brandon Rogers brogers at terrix.com
Tue Jun 19 10:44:51 EDT 2007

I actually recall, I'm 99% sure, that the sales brochure claimed 0-50
(yes 50) in 5.3 secs.  Reason I think I remember this is back in '90 or
so when the DSM Talons etc were hot - I recall them being rated at about
5.9 secs 0-60- and I was all excited that my beloved turbo quattro coupe
as I called them back then was faster at 5.3 secs - til I realized that
was only 0-50....so that was a letdown...

So that is my 17 year old recollection....