[urq] Size of rear decals on trunk?

Thomas Pollock tompollock2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 13:56:21 EDT 2007

just got mine out of storage today, yeah !!!  threw a tape on it. Mine match your measurements.  Audi is roughly 7". and quattro is 11 3/4"
  "j.koenig" <koenigj at comcast.net> wrote:
  I finally checked the part numbers of the OE deck lid decals I have. They match Jack's
(except for the color code), but the decals themselves are larger than the dimensions Jack

My "Audi" measures 7-1/16" in length (vs. Jack's 5-1/8")
My "quattro" measures 11-3/4" in length (vs. Jack's 10-13/16")

I'm mystified. Can anyone else chime in with measurements? Phil, what are the dimensions
of yours? Anyone else? Help!