[urq] Sometimes speedo is illuminated - other times not. On both 83 urq and 83 cgt

steven j michellepfeiffersx at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 21:11:01 PST 2007

Last night no red lighting on the urq speedo.  I
thought it was time for one of those $18 bulbs.
Tonight - full dash lights.   Later - again no speedo
lights.   I've also experienced this on 83 cgt,
although lighting there is white.  I just learned
there are 2 main lights involved in dash illumination.
  Adjusting intensity didn't help.  Any BTDT on this
intermittant problem?

Do You Yahoo!?