No subject

Mon Feb 18 11:56:36 PST 2008

there is
a leak in the main circuit, then I would replace the master cylinder =
away. Don't be fooled by the situation, a failing hydraulic circuit can =
bizarre behavior for a while without a definite pattern. Focus on the =
that you lose braking power occasionally, you're not loosing brake

More, the MC is inexpensive and very easy to replace... If yours is old
enough that you don't remember it's age, do it.