[urq] WX 000454 is RIP

SpotatAshleys spotatashleys at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:56:52 PST 2008

Very sorry to hear your news. Usual reason for a melt is lean mixture/bad
timing issue.
I can't help much but I have just been out to my car to look at head casting
numbers - I bought my head brand new from Audi 6 years ago and the engine is
a WR. The casting number is 035 103 373 AK but I still have the part sticker
on the head and the part number is 035 103 265 JX.
I hope this helps determine whether any you find for sale will do the job.
Good luck and all the best.

'87 WR in sunny England. Smow expected tomorrow and diff-locks ready!