[urq] UPG 25 Road Trip

Brandon Rogers brogers at terrix.com
Thu Jul 31 08:14:37 PDT 2008

Nice Zep quote, Mike!

My guess is you'll end up coming in on 76 into Denver from 80 up north. My
cell is 720-373-4043.  Feel free to call me as you get close and we can get
hooked up.  I imagine there will be some meeting up here in Denver for some
sort of caravan (caravans?) up the hills Friday afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing you - and everybody else - in a week!