[urq] Urq in Audi Driver Mag

Brandon Rogers brogers at terrix.com
Tue May 13 07:51:31 PDT 2008

I happened to come across Audi Driver Magazine at a local bookstore over the
weekend.  There was an article about the "Ashes to Ashes" Mars Red car - fun
little read - pointed out all the little inaccuracies (door rings, tailpipe,
badging, MY, painted decklid/spoiler) - not that we really care, and all the
hype and reported increased demand for Mars cars.  Was also a separate
article about the Mars car that I think it said the studio bought from AM
Cars and gave away as a prize.  There was also a short inset article.
Funny thing was all three articles mentioned clearly Audis lack of support
and parts.
'84 ur