[urq] Greetings, Pround new UrQ owner

theringmeister at triad.rr.com theringmeister at triad.rr.com
Fri May 16 04:12:17 PDT 2008

Bill Bremer wrote:

> Brian:
> I have maintained an extensive but rather informal "registry" for urquattros
> since 1992.  You probably saw Wylie Bean's email mentioning that perhaps I
> had some info on your urq 4DA900065.  It's pretty rare that a urq shows up
> these days that never has been put into the Registry, but your is one of
> them.  I have a record for 900062 and 900066, but no 900065.  Thanks for
> finding a reclaiming a newly found urquattro.  I'm sorry I don't have any
> history on your car.
> Bill Bremer
> Urquattro Registry

Brian, as much as I know you want to find out about your car, it's almost more exciting for Bill NOT to have had info about it.  It's like you've helped reclaim a lost sheep.

It surely will make your ownership that much more enjoyable doing the research about the ownership history.

Wylie Bean
TheRingmeister at triad.rr.com
90 cq
91 90q20v sport