[urq] need throttle cable and gas pedal bushings...

graham baird boomerbaird at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:22:00 PST 2008

Hey guys, I took my urquattro to my mom's for storage in the summer. I made it to columbia s.c. and the gas pedal bushings gave up the ghost in the gas station, I ziptied it together and found the cable cracked through to the last strand. The duct tape came out and it had no problems to my mom's another 75 miles away. I need a new one for the drive back to atlanta.

Since rod gave up the fight, I dont have a supplier and I rarely deal with the dealer... any help out there? Is the throttle cable the same as the 4000Q?

thanks in advance... boomer