[urq] rear control arm orientation

audiqtrocp at aol.com audiqtrocp at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 21:11:21 PDT 2008

Has anyone encountered funky handling in relation to the rear control arms being installed upside-down?

I can't believe it, never even looked at mine before, and considering the two shops and owners which had worked on my car prior to my ownership - never would have guessed they would be installed wrong...  But they are!   Both sides, replaced possibly not long before i got the car based on their looks, are installed wrong...

Lately I have been really unhappy with the handling of this particular car compared to others I have owned and driven, Could this affect the geometry enough to cause weird handling?

I have a new one in the magic parts bin but I'll be ordering another one here pretty quick.