[urq] SportQ Clone from BaT

Brandon Rogers brogers at terrix.com
Thu Oct 30 09:14:36 PDT 2008

Certainly very cool.

But I don't know what it is about the Sport Q
 - except for a in a few angles, namely this - 4th pic down

They just don't look that great on paper.  BUT in _person_ wow.  I'm still
in awe of how cool Deans white Sport Q was at Urq25.
And of course I can't say that without remembering I got to ride in it for a
session on the track - then drive it a couple hundered feet.  Of course
Martin...Martin - you are the real lucky dog.