[urq] Heater core

dgraber460 at aol.com dgraber460 at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 06:57:07 PDT 2009

Its been a few years, but I recall it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
There is an access "door" on the passenger side of the heater box that the core slides in and out of. My problem was getting the hoses and clamps on and off. I think the AC unit gets in the way as well, but I can't remember if I had to move or remove it.