[urq] [V8] Auto Week Supplement Nov 30th: Audi must have

Ingo Rautenberg ingo.rautenberg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:25:20 PST 2009

On a side note (great automotive journalists that are also great story
tellers), I found this interesting interview of legendary David E. Davis.
Worth watching if you have the time.  He's not particularly kind to Jean
Jennings, btw.

He signed my copy of his book, "Thus Spake David E." at the local Borders a
few years back with no misgivings.

For a great audio-book style commentary and example of his writing style,
there's this from his review of the Audi RS4 and California Mille last year: