[urq] Air Conditioning

donald stellmaker dstellmaker at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 12:23:56 PDT 2009

'tis the season..................to dream of AC. My AC system was scrapped after the P/O had an accident which cracked the compressor, all the hard lines (some of which were cracked) were tossed during the MC engine transplant.................about the only thing remaining in the car is the condenser. I know I'll need a compressor (any BTDT on this are appreciated) evaporator, some sort of hard line solution (AC shop?) Anything anyone can toss over as far as what they've exerienced or additions to the parts needed would be great. Thanks!