[urq] parking lights not working

fdekat fdekat at sentex.net
Tue Nov 3 03:24:11 PST 2009

As a followup to my earlier post, this is a pictue of what failed when my
parking/dash lights went out. Fusebox connector (Small pin 3) had failed.

(Big pin 10 that looks melted had been already bypassed when the headlights
were relayed)

Keep in mind that this connector is *ahead* of the headlight switch and
fuses, feeding power to the headlight switch.