[urq] parking lights not working

Jim Miller jmiller at quantumcom.com
Mon Nov 30 09:31:17 PST 2009

Thanks! Again! Fixed!
Just wanted to get back and thank everyone about the parking light
demon part two: the turn signals. This issue turned out to be
improper connection to the hazard switch blade terminals due to
corrosion. I pulled the switch out and cleaned up the terminals with
the Dremel, then snapped it back in. Turn signals are working and
brighter than before! I will also try Ingo's suggestion to run a
separate ground to the tail lights by using the male tab on each bulb
housing to assist with proper grounding. Much appreciated!