[V6-12v] Suspension and Fog light questions 92 100CSQ

Robert Manger robert_manger at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:59:22 EST 2004

I have a 92 100CSQ and am looking for a new suspension, wondering what the
general concensus is.  Use the Boge turbo gas as a moderate upgrade or get
the bilsteins?

The fog light question is, how to wire an additional set of lights using the
factory rear fog light switch.  I have an extra rear fog switch and wire
harness, but after looking at the CD repair man I can't decifer how to make
it a simple switch for on/off operation.  It seems that the regular switch
has some dependent wiring from the front fogs.

Thanks in advance for any help.

There are now three new levels of MSN Hotmail Extra Storage!  Learn more.