[V6-12v] Throttle body gasket fix

Jim Griffin JGriff at JGriff.com
Wed May 5 21:49:23 EDT 2004

Is this the same thing? I did this on my car a while ago, and posted this
web site for others to see.

Or is what you are describing something else? Do you have any pics to go
along with the info?

Also, do you have info or procedures/pictures on how to take out the MAF
and clean it, as you mention below?