[V6-12v] Air filter recommendation

Nathan White natwhite at mnsi.net
Wed May 12 20:30:09 EDT 2004

Have you seen this?

Nathan White

-----Original Message-----
From: v6-12v-bounces at audifans.com [mailto:v6-12v-bounces at audifans.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Christiansen
Sent: May 12, 2004 8:22 PM
To: v6-12v at audifans.com
Subject: [V6-12v] Air filter recommendation

I popped open the airbox only to find that the air filter doesn't really

seal against the bottom half of the box. The rubber seal/liner is warped
bit out of shape. It's not unlikely that the top half of the box will
it seal, but I figured it might be worthwhile to change the filter...

Which filter would you guys recommend for a 1994 Audi 90S?

I'm not looking to change out the airbox, install cone filters, and what

people otherwise spend their time doing to get 0.001 HP more. I'm just
looking for a decent air filter that will seal against the box and
the crud out of the air before it gets sucked into the intake manifold.

V6-12v mailing list
V6-12v at audifans.com