[V6-12v] Air filter recommendation

Tom Christiansen tomchr at ee.washington.edu
Thu May 13 02:18:02 EDT 2004

That's an interesting, down-to-earth site. I think I'll check with the
stealership (or The Parts Connection) for the price on an Audi filter. If
it's insanely expensive, I'll probably go with a Mann filter - although, I
could have sworn that's what I got from Napa the last time I changed the
filter. Still it fits a bit sloppy in the box...