[V6-12v] Anybody have an Inside Rearview mirror?

Jon Hohlfeld jonhohlf at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 21:49:36 EDT 2005

Hello all in Audiland,
I am in need of an inside rear view mirror for my 94 Audi 90 CS Quattro Sport.
The mirror that I need is the one that has only one ball joint between the mirror and the mount. I am wondering if anybody out there would have one of these for a reasonable price, as the dealer wants a ridiculous amount for it.
There is also a version that has 2 ball joints between the mirror and the mount, but of course that one will not mount to my windshield.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
jonhohlf at yahoo.com

Do You Yahoo!?