[V6-12v] Ignition Project.
cyoung1661 at rogers.com
Fri Jun 10 14:22:04 EDT 2005
Just an FYI.
I had the classic ignition switch problem, key got sort of stuck after
starting and some of the electronics stopped functioning. I new it was
coming as the key never snapped back after starting , it was always kind of
Ordered a new one from Autohausaz for $16.00. A real quick procedure.
1. removed steering cowling cover from underneath 2 screws
2. removed 2 screws holding in instrument cluster
3. removed electrical connections and removed cluster
4. unscrewed 2 small slotted screws holding plastic
ignition switch in metal housing.
5. unplugged and replaced plastic swich assembly
6. put it all back together.
More information about the V6-12v