[V6-12v] High Pressure Power Steering Hose

David Torrey davidtorrey2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 08:38:08 EST 2005

Mike -
The difficult part of this job is removing and connecting the end of the hose attached to the steering rack.  With a long  open end wrench it is possible to remove the bolt without removing the rack.  Very small 1/8 turns.  I may have a write-up at home, it's been at least three years since I replaced mine on a '93 100CSQW.  Inserting the banjo bolt with new crush washer was no joke.  Can be done with patience and a little grease to hold the washer and bolt together.
Best regards
David Torrey
'79 BMW 320i
'93 100CSQW