[V6-12v] ABS

Clive Young cyoung1661 at rogers.com
Thu Oct 13 19:45:20 EDT 2005

I had a similar problem during the summer. I put a voltmeter set to AC on
each of the sensor inputs going to the ABS module under the rear seat,. 3
out of the four sensors gave readings of 100 - 400mv. One gave 0. Checked it
and the sensor was hanging out. Point is try putting the meter on all 4 , it
may tell you where your problem lies. I know that ring has to be perfect all
the way around and maintain the same distance from the sensor . Maybe one
isn't in right ? just a suggestion...