[V6-12v] Service indicator warning

Ron Wainwright ron_01056 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 12:31:53 EDT 2005

  Got  service warning (ln.l) the other day & was
wondering what service it means?
 Before that I got the ol.L which I asumed was the oil
change interval. But I don't know what the latest one

 & on a side note anyone got the scann tool to check
codes on this car? It's a 96 A6qa. I'm in Mass but
would be willing to travel in the New England are.
90 V8Q Pearl 95k 02 OEM S4 17's, Urs4 sport seats,
Urs4 White guage faces, stebro exhaust, Porsche
"BigReds", sport grill, euro clear turn signals
93 V8Q 4.2 Pearl 138k AYS type 10 17's
93 V8Q 4.2 Ragosa Green 167k
96 A6qa 170k Urs6 euro lights (Wifes)

Do You Yahoo!?