[V6-12v] AC low pressure 134a quick connect on 95 A6?

Rob Beatty beattyr2003 at cox.net
Sun Jul 16 12:58:37 EDT 2006

Ok so why cant I charge on the low side with the low pressure switch removed
and go through that Schrader valve?  I could just short the switch to
indicate pressure which should allow the compressor to run.

I am really opposed to going to a dealer for my AC.  If they wanted 90$ just
to give me radio codes, I shudder to think of what they would charge to
recharge the ac.

Audi makes excellent cars, but sometimes their engineers don't live in the
real world..