[V6-12v] Need ideas Removing crank and Cam seals without Audi tool

Stephen Santoliquido santoli9 at cox.net
Mon Feb 19 16:12:13 EST 2007

I'm doing the TB/WP job on my A6 (12V AFC). I have some of the special
tools, but not the seal pullers (3203, 3240).

I would welcome ideas on how best to safely and easily pull the crank and
cam seals.

'87 CGT (Awaiting its turn in the garage)

'96 A6 Avant

'72 Alfa-Romeo Spider (Really. It's just like driving a go-cart!)

'92 Ford Ranger (Well. You got to get parts home somehow)

''03 Honda Oddity (Have kids, will travel)