[V6-12v] Respray

James Whitehouse james_whitehouse1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 18:33:48 EST 2007

Just an update for those of you who followed my 'respray' link:

I searched around a bit and asked on a few forums (not just Audi).
Eventually one guy in particular in the South UK came up again and again as
being a perfectionist and doing a very high quality job. He's called Tom
Horsburgh, near Farnham and does all Adrian Blyth's cars, TVRs, Jaguars,
Lotuses, etc. I spoke with him and he's obviously an enthusiast and quoted a
sensible price for a proper windows-out, trim-off, complete job. So he'll be
doing it once I've got it together mechanically and saved up!

Cheers for everyone's advice on this, as always!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.