[V6-12v] Any Experience with Amsoil Products?

Greville Bowles gbowles at cansafe.com
Tue Aug 19 09:00:19 PDT 2008

I'm looking to switch my vehicles to synthetic motor oil and considering
Amsoil products. Aside from people's opinions re: multi-level marketing,
I would like to know what experience the list has had with the Amsoil
brand products (lubricants & filters). I have read their promotional
materials and they make the products sound pretty good, but all the
grains of salt I have ingested along with the info have made me thirsty
for some independent feedback.
TIA for any thoughts you can offer.
Mr. Greville H. Bowles
P.O. Box 1547