[V6-12v] Dead Skip

David Torrey davidtorrey2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 13:05:47 PDT 2009

Tom -
That was a recall back in 1999 which included the fuel line and injectors with rail.  I had this work done, so I guess I am on my own for covering the cost of a new injector.  Thanks for reminding me.  I had forgotten that I had done this.  The dealer says there is nothing more recent then the '99 recall.