[V8] fairly new V8 owner has some quesitons

Scott Bennett thblue at msn.com
Fri Nov 21 14:26:44 EST 2003

hello everyone:

Just purchased a 1990 V8 quattro, pearl with black and LOVE it!
a few questions:

1. regular or premium gas-it makes a difference becasue I'm in Chicago
2. transmission fluid change-drain and fill with 4 quarts right?? what's the
best oil to use for replacement?
3. are the engines normal to need a quart of oil about every 3,000 miles?
4. mild hard starting-cranks more when hot-what should I check forst-both
reference sensors were replaced by the dealer 2 years ago....

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com