[V8] Alternator

William Gutierrez lundabo at msn.com
Fri Nov 28 14:39:41 EST 2003

I purchased one of Avi's ultranators.  He was fast and the cost was the same
as any other source.  It has worked perfectly since.  Totally recommend it.

Bill Gutierrez

>From: "Korn, Bob" <Bob.Korn at Fike.com>
>To: "V8 List" <v8 at audifans.com>
>Subject: [V8] Alternator
>Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:03:49 -0600
>Lost the alternator on the trip home to family gathering for Thanksgiving.
>Only had to be towed 100 miles back to the house.  I remember some postings
>about replacing the brushes and the voltage regulator?  Bosch rebuild
>centers?  The V8 archives are still MIA.
>Would like to rebuild, any suggestions or ideas?
>Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving,
>1990 V8 Q
>I have a great story about the tow home I will pass on later!
>V8 mailing list
>V8 at audifans.com

Has one of the new viruses infected your computer?  Find out with a FREE
online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!