[V8] Ingolstadt West

mrv8q at netscape.net mrv8q at netscape.net
Fri Apr 2 21:06:41 EST 2004

"William Gutierrez" <lundabo at msn.com> wrote:

>Isn't Mike's shop named "Ingolstadt West?"  I don't have contact info for
>him either, but I spoke to him a few times before I got turned on to this
>list and he was very helpful with the issues I had.
Mike's shop is indeed Ingolstadt West; I should know, Mike serviced my V8 for 9 years...(yeah, I'm a lurker). Here's his number: 818.713.1953, he's in Canoga Park in the San Fernando Valley. I've seen cars flatbedded in from Vegas for Mike to work on!  Absolutely  the highest recommendation! Best,Kevin Browne

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.